Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week, The Broke and the Bookish want to know the “Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was a Blogger”.
Um, do you even know how many books that is to choose from? I’ve been reading for maybe 22+ years, but blogging for about two months. WAY TO ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS GUYS.
WordPress, THE HUGE GAPING SHITHOLE THAT IT IS, deleted this post instead of scheduling it, AGAIN, so let’s see if this ever goes up. I actually took the time to write nice reasons why I liked all these books but now I hate everyone and these are all me, right now:
Now that I wasted a bunch of time looking for gifs instead of really re-writing this post, I will get on with it.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valents
- All available books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
- I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami